@LizaJne tweeted: the boys are out in the yard selling frogs, slugs, grasshoppers and other bugs. they’ve already made $6.00!
Lessons you can learn:
- Don’t believe the grownups who tell you an idea won’t work. (I don’t think LizaJne told them any such thing, but what grownup would have predicted success?)
- Don’t waste too much time in planning. Go straight to market.
- Make the most of the resources around you. Heck, turn problems into products.
What lessons would you add to the list?
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020