Our friend Chuck Huckaby is building an online business directory.
“Any owner of a ‘brick and mortar’ business is welcome to get another one way link to their store,” Chuck said. “I think that in many small towns, just a few extra links would help lift many businesses’ rankings. So this is one gratis link that will always remain so.”
Chuck said he may offer a paid link option, sometime in the future. Mostly, he wants to build relationships with other small business owners.
So, if you have a brick and mortar business, sign up for Chuck’s business directory. I did.
[Photo of my bricks and mortar business, by me.]
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021