Our friend Chuck Huckaby is building an online business directory.
“Any owner of a ‘brick and mortar’ business is welcome to get another one way link to their store,” Chuck said. “I think that in many small towns, just a few extra links would help lift many businesses’ rankings. So this is one gratis link that will always remain so.”
Chuck said he may offer a paid link option, sometime in the future. Mostly, he wants to build relationships with other small business owners.
So, if you have a brick and mortar business, sign up for Chuck’s business directory. I did.
[Photo of my bricks and mortar business, by me.]
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019