Our friend Anita Campbell has laid out a new business idea. She likes using the new tools available for managing her business, but this means that her data sets are scattered all over. If you can design the tool that pulls together data and charts from the disparate tools online, there are people willing to pay for the service! A simple display of business measures would help keep tabs on your business.
Read more about Anita’s idea of a Small Business Dashboard.
Photo by Jon Swanson, used under a Creative Commons License.
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021