Our friend Anita Campbell has laid out a new business idea. She likes using the new tools available for managing her business, but this means that her data sets are scattered all over. If you can design the tool that pulls together data and charts from the disparate tools online, there are people willing to pay for the service! A simple display of business measures would help keep tabs on your business.
Read more about Anita’s idea of a Small Business Dashboard.
Photo by Jon Swanson, used under a Creative Commons License.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019