Our friend Anita Campbell has laid out a new business idea. She likes using the new tools available for managing her business, but this means that her data sets are scattered all over. If you can design the tool that pulls together data and charts from the disparate tools online, there are people willing to pay for the service! A simple display of business measures would help keep tabs on your business.
Read more about Anita’s idea of a Small Business Dashboard.
Photo by Jon Swanson, used under a Creative Commons License.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021