We just discussed some blogging secrets. (Put your name on your blog!) We’re moving on to business models.
So I’m just sayin’, get out of town. Go to conferences. Get away with some business-minded friends. Come up with new ideas, take new inspiration, and dream up new opportunities.
And if you don’t hear from me for a few days, it’s because I’m taking my own advice at SXSW.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019