We just discussed some blogging secrets. (Put your name on your blog!) We’re moving on to business models.
So I’m just sayin’, get out of town. Go to conferences. Get away with some business-minded friends. Come up with new ideas, take new inspiration, and dream up new opportunities.
And if you don’t hear from me for a few days, it’s because I’m taking my own advice at SXSW.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021