The City of Waynoka is committed to its mission of meeting the needs of our citizens, both now and in the future. We want to become better at what we are here for, serving and meeting your needs. City Hall doesn’t exist in and of itself and to meet its own needs. How to better serve and meet the needs of each and every member of our community is what we want our council and employees to focus on. And to help us keep focused, we’ve recently develop a long term plan in one, five and ten year increments dealing with all the areas of service that are provided and places that are supported and maintained. This continuing effort will only be a part of all we do to help build a better community.
But providing quality services and good employees at City Hall doesn’t make a better community and place to live. It takes more. Community building takes a unified effort from many groups to be successful. Yes, groups of people, not individuals. And yes, unified, working together.
Those words remain on the city website, though attributed to the current mayor.
The attitude of customer service belongs in every small town government, every organization, every small business, and every big business. This statement goes further, making the connection to the larger goal of community building. Have you considered how your organization plays a role in building your community?
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022