Improving your personal credit history can help your small business borrow at better rates, secure a better merchant account deal, or negotiate a better lease.
So how’s your credit? If you are like most people, either you don’t know or you only know it’s not good. Time for some resources to improve your personal credit.
TransUnion’s Credit Learning Center includes five terrific pop-up worksheets:
- Improving your credit
- Fighting identity theft
- Building a credit history
- Reducing your debts
- Creating a spending plan
The Credit Resolutions article gives you 10 actions to improve your finances overall.
The information there is solid, and the advertising is absolutely minimal.
Thanks, Jeanne, for the link.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019