Improving your personal credit history can help your small business borrow at better rates, secure a better merchant account deal, or negotiate a better lease.
So how’s your credit? If you are like most people, either you don’t know or you only know it’s not good. Time for some resources to improve your personal credit.
TransUnion’s Credit Learning Center includes five terrific pop-up worksheets:
- Improving your credit
- Fighting identity theft
- Building a credit history
- Reducing your debts
- Creating a spending plan
The Credit Resolutions article gives you 10 actions to improve your finances overall.
The information there is solid, and the advertising is absolutely minimal.
Thanks, Jeanne, for the link.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021