Understand that failure is not the end of the world.
Once you enter the world of entrepreneurs, you’ll have earned the respect and support of a whole new group of people. Failure is part of this world. Many successful business owners have failed many times. It’s really not a big deal. You’ll get far more respect from people for having the guts to follow your dream in the first place. That opens doors all over the place.
One of seven terrific lessons written by Tim Siedell in If We Can Do It, So Can You at Tim’s Bad Banana Blog.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020