Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, emailed me and asked to be included as a resource. Good things come to those who ask!
You’ll find news, articles, discussion boards, resources, and analysis related to the technology needs of small businesses.
The articles are a mix of actionable information and just interesting news. As you read each short summary on the home page, don’t miss the link to the full story. It is easy to overlook at the bottom of the story, and looks like this: Read the full news item.
Ray’s About page (which takes some time to load because it is FULL of pics and videos) says he is “not “just” a technology writer, but as a former small business technology consultant, he has years of hands on experience in building networks, installing software, upgrading computers and supporting the technology small businesses use on a daily basis.” The list of honors, workshops, and events is enough to convince you that Ray is not “just” a technology writer!
In his email, Ray mentioned that if you will be in New York City on 13 Feb 2007, you’re invited to attend the Small Business Summit 2007, one of Ray’s events. Our friends Anita Campbell and Steve Rucinski will be there.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022