Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, emailed me and asked to be included as a resource. Good things come to those who ask!
You’ll find news, articles, discussion boards, resources, and analysis related to the technology needs of small businesses.
The articles are a mix of actionable information and just interesting news. As you read each short summary on the home page, don’t miss the link to the full story. It is easy to overlook at the bottom of the story, and looks like this: Read the full news item.
Ray’s About page (which takes some time to load because it is FULL of pics and videos) says he is “not “just” a technology writer, but as a former small business technology consultant, he has years of hands on experience in building networks, installing software, upgrading computers and supporting the technology small businesses use on a daily basis.” The list of honors, workshops, and events is enough to convince you that Ray is not “just” a technology writer!
In his email, Ray mentioned that if you will be in New York City on 13 Feb 2007, you’re invited to attend the Small Business Summit 2007, one of Ray’s events. Our friends Anita Campbell and Steve Rucinski will be there.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020