Ramon Ray, editor of Smallbiztechnology.com, emailed me and asked to be included as a resource. Good things come to those who ask!
I love and totally agree with the tag line at Smallbiztechnology.com: “Technology is a tool! Use it to GROW your business.”
You’ll find news, articles, discussion boards, resources, and analysis related to the technology needs of small businesses.
The articles are a mix of actionable information and just interesting news. As you read each short summary on the home page, don’t miss the link to the full story. It is easy to overlook at the bottom of the story, and looks like this: Read the full news item.
Ray’s About page (which takes some time to load because it is FULL of pics and videos) says he is “not “just” a technology writer, but as a former small business technology consultant, he has years of hands on experience in building networks, installing software, upgrading computers and supporting the technology small businesses use on a daily basis.” The list of honors, workshops, and events is enough to convince you that Ray is not “just” a technology writer!
In his email, Ray mentioned that if you will be in New York City on 13 Feb 2007, you’re invited to attend the Small Business Summit 2007, one of Ray’s events. Our friends Anita Campbell and Steve Rucinski will be there.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Anita Campbell says
Becky, thanks so much for the link. I love SmallBizTechnology.com!
Will you be at the Summit? Steve and I will be doing short audio interviews, so if you are going to be there please make sure we interview you.
And if you can’t be there, then we’ll have to find a way to interview you sometime over the phone at least.
Becky McCray says
Anita, great to hear from you!
Instead of being at the Summit, I’ll be here in Oklahoma, minding the store. But I do look forward to getting to some of the great events, perhaps this year. And I hope to meet you in person!
Of course, I would LOVE to be interviewed, and thanks for the compliment!
Rex Hammock says
I’ve known (and admired) Ramon since (at least) 2000. I think a strong argument could be made that smallbiztechnology.com is the longest-running small business weblog. He was blogging long before there was such a thing called “blogging.”
Becky McCray says
Rex, that’s quite an endorsement for Ramon. From his emails, I found him to be quite friendly, with a very positive attitude. I’m looking forward to getting to know him better!
Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
AM-Insurance Consultant says
do u wish to make some risk free profit investment?
U can log in to
U can call me 6016-2289828 or