Planning is the topic of episode 2 of The Great Big Small Business Show. Stop by for insight on project planning, planning to avoid crises, planning to protect your business ideas, planning your marketing, and planning your pitch.
The great thing about this show is we include the views of eight small business experts. It’s not just me talking; it’s me plus seven more really knowedgable individuals. We’re also serious about interacting with our listeners, and we have a segment contributed from a listener, with the perspective of your customer!
Invest half an hour in your business knowledge by listening!
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021