Planning is the topic of episode 2 of The Great Big Small Business Show. Stop by for insight on project planning, planning to avoid crises, planning to protect your business ideas, planning your marketing, and planning your pitch.
The great thing about this show is we include the views of eight small business experts. It’s not just me talking; it’s me plus seven more really knowedgable individuals. We’re also serious about interacting with our listeners, and we have a segment contributed from a listener, with the perspective of your customer!
Invest half an hour in your business knowledge by listening!
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020