Small Business Trends Radio was kind enough to review my podcast, and to even recommend subscribing. Always nice to be complimented! In fact, reviewer Steve Rucinski made a few suggestions for formatting changes on our site, which I have made. You can read the whole review at the SMB Trend Wire.
Also, if you are interested in audio or video podcasting, check out the New Media School, another Chris Brogan project. I’ve contributed a very small video on getting started with little or no equipment budget.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022