Small Business Trends Radio was kind enough to review my podcast, and to even recommend subscribing. Always nice to be complimented! In fact, reviewer Steve Rucinski made a few suggestions for formatting changes on our site, which I have made. You can read the whole review at the SMB Trend Wire.
Also, if you are interested in audio or video podcasting, check out the New Media School, another Chris Brogan project. I’ve contributed a very small video on getting started with little or no equipment budget.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020