You might be interested in a new podcast I am producing for Grasshopper New Media, called the Great Big Small Business Show!
- Laura Allen: Laura is new to podcasting, but is an experienced public speaker. Her focus is on social networking and making your pitch in 15 seconds or less.
- Chris Brogan: Chris is the media mogul in the making, head of Grasshopper New Media (where the new show will be based). He’s an experienced podcaster, blogger, and a talented visual artist.
- Ted Demopolous: Ted is a published author (Blogging for Business) and is currently featured in three podcasts. He has a love of small business and technology.
- Bill Gregory: Bill is an expert in patents and intellectual property, and he counsels small business people for a living. He is also a great public speaker. This is his first foray into podcasts.
- Becky McCray: Me! I’m sorta new to podcasts, having only produced a few. I am a small business owner and cattle rancher, with quite a bit of public speaking experience. My passion is small town small business (in case you hadn’t guessed).
- Heidi Miller: Heidi is both an expert in podcasting and an expert speaker. She is a specialist in presentation skills and trade shows.
- Steve Rucinski: Steve is an expert podcaster and small business leader. He’s been podcasting for over two years, and is working on launching a new radio channel.
- Zane Safrit: Zane is a blogger, CEO of Conference Calls Unlimited, and an expert in nontraditional marketing. His company has lots of experience with podcasting technology, too.
Here’s pics of everyone but Bill and me:
That is an absolutely outstanding line-up, if I do say so myself! Not everyone will contribute every week, but all are active participating team members. The first contributions are arriving in my email inbox, so I think we will have our first show on Monday!
Quite an exciting project! There is still time to join the show as a regular or occasional contributor. Just email me, and we’ll talk. I’d love to consider your ideas.
- About the Author
- Latest by this Author
Becky started Small Biz Survival in 2006 to share rural business and community building stories and ideas with other small town business people. She and her husband have a small cattle ranch and are lifelong entrepreneurs. Becky is an international speaker on small business and rural topics.