You might be interested in a new podcast I am producing for Grasshopper New Media, called the Great Big Small Business Show!
- Laura Allen: Laura is new to podcasting, but is an experienced public speaker. Her focus is on social networking and making your pitch in 15 seconds or less.
- Chris Brogan: Chris is the media mogul in the making, head of Grasshopper New Media (where the new show will be based). He’s an experienced podcaster, blogger, and a talented visual artist.
- Ted Demopolous: Ted is a published author (Blogging for Business) and is currently featured in three podcasts. He has a love of small business and technology.
- Bill Gregory: Bill is an expert in patents and intellectual property, and he counsels small business people for a living. He is also a great public speaker. This is his first foray into podcasts.
- Becky McCray: Me! I’m sorta new to podcasts, having only produced a few. I am a small business owner and cattle rancher, with quite a bit of public speaking experience. My passion is small town small business (in case you hadn’t guessed).
- Heidi Miller: Heidi is both an expert in podcasting and an expert speaker. She is a specialist in presentation skills and trade shows.
- Steve Rucinski: Steve is an expert podcaster and small business leader. He’s been podcasting for over two years, and is working on launching a new radio channel.
- Zane Safrit: Zane is a blogger, CEO of Conference Calls Unlimited, and an expert in nontraditional marketing. His company has lots of experience with podcasting technology, too.
Here’s pics of everyone but Bill and me:
That is an absolutely outstanding line-up, if I do say so myself! Not everyone will contribute every week, but all are active participating team members. The first contributions are arriving in my email inbox, so I think we will have our first show on Monday!
Quite an exciting project! There is still time to join the show as a regular or occasional contributor. Just email me, and we’ll talk. I’d love to consider your ideas.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020