You might be interested in a new podcast I am producing for Grasshopper New Media, called the Great Big Small Business Show!
- Laura Allen: Laura is new to podcasting, but is an experienced public speaker. Her focus is on social networking and making your pitch in 15 seconds or less.
- Chris Brogan: Chris is the media mogul in the making, head of Grasshopper New Media (where the new show will be based). He’s an experienced podcaster, blogger, and a talented visual artist.
- Ted Demopolous: Ted is a published author (Blogging for Business) and is currently featured in three podcasts. He has a love of small business and technology.
- Bill Gregory: Bill is an expert in patents and intellectual property, and he counsels small business people for a living. He is also a great public speaker. This is his first foray into podcasts.
- Becky McCray: Me! I’m sorta new to podcasts, having only produced a few. I am a small business owner and cattle rancher, with quite a bit of public speaking experience. My passion is small town small business (in case you hadn’t guessed).
- Heidi Miller: Heidi is both an expert in podcasting and an expert speaker. She is a specialist in presentation skills and trade shows.
- Steve Rucinski: Steve is an expert podcaster and small business leader. He’s been podcasting for over two years, and is working on launching a new radio channel.
- Zane Safrit: Zane is a blogger, CEO of Conference Calls Unlimited, and an expert in nontraditional marketing. His company has lots of experience with podcasting technology, too.
Here’s pics of everyone but Bill and me:
That is an absolutely outstanding line-up, if I do say so myself! Not everyone will contribute every week, but all are active participating team members. The first contributions are arriving in my email inbox, so I think we will have our first show on Monday!
Quite an exciting project! There is still time to join the show as a regular or occasional contributor. Just email me, and we’ll talk. I’d love to consider your ideas.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022