Owen Mead-Robins of Oprius Software submitted Oprius Foundations for a tool review.
What makes this tool different from any of the other online services? Owen tells me it was designed specifically for home-based and small business people, and especially for networkers. Looking at the product, I think they have done a good job.
I like they way the the parts are integrated. It is easy to connect a person to an event or a task. The screens are very usable, and the software behind it seems well designed with usability in mind.
Each contact can be classified in ways that make perfect sense for network marketing: as a new lead, client, or even not interested! You can also classify people by the source: list, trade show, or make your own category. Because you probably already have a list of contacts typed in somewhere, Owen says Oprius is working on a tool to import data.
I think all kinds of small business people, especially independent sales reps or network marketers, will find this useful.
The service is free. New services, like syncing to your cell phone, will be added later, and may include a charge, Owen tells me. He was very good about answering questions quickly and completely by email.
I give Oprius Software a special plaudit for being proud of their work. On the login page, they link you to a Credits page that lists their contributors and some special thanks. A very nice display of pride!
Be sure to watch the video showing off the best features of the calendar.
Oprius also openly solicits your feedback. Go sign up for a free account, and tell them what would make it more useful for your small or home based business.
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020