The US Congress has established the very first National Entrepreneurship Week for March 2007, according to Inc. Magazine.
People are more aware of entrepreneurship than ever, but I don’t think people realize that it is the lifeblood of small towns and rural areas. Without entrepreneurship, we have almost no new jobs.
If you are involved in your local community, now is a good time to start on activities, especially educational ones, to promote local entrepreneurship, culminating in March. I’d love to hear about your efforts, so comment or email me.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022