You may have heard of Startup Nation, even if you haven’t been to their site. That’s because they also produce a radio show and have published a book.
Resources on their site inlcude:
- radio show
- on demand seminars
- key moves
I wondered about that “key moves” section, and found this definition:
A Key Move is a strategy or tactic an entrepreneur used to put him- or herself on a path to success.
They also group their content by the stage of your business:
- Start your business
- Grow your business
- Market your invention
I found that idea very useful. So, use that tip yourself: organize your information in more than one way, so people can access it in the way that makes sense for them.
The on-demand seminars are audio. The one I listened to had a radio-show interview format. It took them a while to build up to the meat of the subject, but the info was solid.
The articles are better than good. More than the usual rehash of tips you’ve heard before, they include some non-traditional thinking that can point you in new directions.
I was impressed; the site is worth some time.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022