You may have heard of Startup Nation, even if you haven’t been to their site. That’s because they also produce a radio show and have published a book.
Resources on their site inlcude:
- radio show
- on demand seminars
- key moves
I wondered about that “key moves” section, and found this definition:
A Key Move is a strategy or tactic an entrepreneur used to put him- or herself on a path to success.
They also group their content by the stage of your business:
- Start your business
- Grow your business
- Market your invention
I found that idea very useful. So, use that tip yourself: organize your information in more than one way, so people can access it in the way that makes sense for them.
The on-demand seminars are audio. The one I listened to had a radio-show interview format. It took them a while to build up to the meat of the subject, but the info was solid.
The articles are better than good. More than the usual rehash of tips you’ve heard before, they include some non-traditional thinking that can point you in new directions.
I was impressed; the site is worth some time.
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020