You may have heard of Startup Nation, even if you haven’t been to their site. That’s because they also produce a radio show and have published a book.
Resources on their site inlcude:
- radio show
- on demand seminars
- key moves
I wondered about that “key moves” section, and found this definition:
A Key Move is a strategy or tactic an entrepreneur used to put him- or herself on a path to success.
They also group their content by the stage of your business:
- Start your business
- Grow your business
- Market your invention
I found that idea very useful. So, use that tip yourself: organize your information in more than one way, so people can access it in the way that makes sense for them.
The on-demand seminars are audio. The one I listened to had a radio-show interview format. It took them a while to build up to the meat of the subject, but the info was solid.
The articles are better than good. More than the usual rehash of tips you’ve heard before, they include some non-traditional thinking that can point you in new directions.
I was impressed; the site is worth some time.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022