You may have heard of Startup Nation, even if you haven’t been to their site. That’s because they also produce a radio show and have published a book.
Resources on their site inlcude:
- radio show
- on demand seminars
- key moves
I wondered about that “key moves” section, and found this definition:
A Key Move is a strategy or tactic an entrepreneur used to put him- or herself on a path to success.
They also group their content by the stage of your business:
- Start your business
- Grow your business
- Market your invention
I found that idea very useful. So, use that tip yourself: organize your information in more than one way, so people can access it in the way that makes sense for them.
The on-demand seminars are audio. The one I listened to had a radio-show interview format. It took them a while to build up to the meat of the subject, but the info was solid.
The articles are better than good. More than the usual rehash of tips you’ve heard before, they include some non-traditional thinking that can point you in new directions.
I was impressed; the site is worth some time.
small biz rural entrepreneurship resources
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
[…] Resource: Startup Nation […]