IRS Tax Calendar for Small Businesses and Self-Employed, has been discontinued after 2013. This was the printed wall calendar that used to list the due dates on the pages of each month.
However, the IRS said that an IRS Tax Calendar and most of the information previously contained on it can be found at www.irs.gov/taxcalendar.
The calendar dates can be imported into a user’s own calendar software through the IRS CalendarConnector, and users can also subscribe to the IRS’s Small Businesses Calendar through Outlook 2007 or 2010, or Mac iCal.
Maesz is our IRS and tax matters expert. She has over 20 years experience as an income tax preparer and is a Enrolled Agent.
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013