To help you get a better handle on your business, I put together a webinar in cooperation with Cory Miller’s Entrepreneurship Lab, called 4 Ways to JumpStart Your Business.
We managed to make business planning just a little less stodgy than the usual 5 pound binder.
The recording is now available to everyone, so I’m sharing it here. Unfortunately, Cory’s voice wasn’t included in the recording, so there are a few audio gaps.
Email subscribers, if you can’t see the video, click to view the post online: 4 ways to jumpstart your business video.
For your reference, you can also see and download the slides here: Jump Start Your Business at SlideShare.
If you’re interested in having me present a webinar for your organization, stop by: Becky McCray, Speaker.
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020