To help you get a better handle on your business, I put together a webinar in cooperation with Cory Miller’s Entrepreneurship Lab, called 4 Ways to JumpStart Your Business.
We managed to make business planning just a little less stodgy than the usual 5 pound binder.
The recording is now available to everyone, so I’m sharing it here. Unfortunately, Cory’s voice wasn’t included in the recording, so there are a few audio gaps.
Email subscribers, if you can’t see the video, click to view the post online: 4 ways to jumpstart your business video.
For your reference, you can also see and download the slides here: Jump Start Your Business at SlideShare.
If you’re interested in having me present a webinar for your organization, stop by: Becky McCray, Speaker.
- Culture is the intersection of people and place - August 19, 2019
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019
- Stop using “3 legged stool” to describe any idea - June 24, 2019
- What are your challenges? Add your voice here - June 17, 2019
- How to publicize your biking trails before they’re finished - June 10, 2019
- How $5 and a bowl of soup can rebuild your community - June 3, 2019