|Business listing sites are like the
yellow pages: lots of choices,
and always changing.
My friend Allison Aldrige-Saur asked for a list of online places to register a business. She had Yelp, Google Places and several others, but was not finding a list.
Here’s why there is no list: it changes all the time. Business listing sites come and go.
This list is over 1 yr old, but gives you a place to start: 10 Websites for Local SEO
As you find new sites to consider, here is how to evaluate those sites. You’ll find a four step process here: SEO Rankings Report. You can use that process to check which sites are most influential in your local market.
- The secret to effective follow up: What NOT to say - April 15, 2019
- How church buildings can do more for the community - April 8, 2019
- Ideas to fill empty display windows - April 2, 2019
- Know your customers: What do they want to be good at? - March 25, 2019
- 99% of the best things you can do for your town don’t require anyone’s permission - March 4, 2019
- Want more public attendance at your events? Make sure your signs include this specific phrase - February 18, 2019
- Know your customer: Who’s asking them questions? - February 11, 2019
- How restaurants can market each other in small towns - February 4, 2019
- SEO for voice search is different for rural small business - January 28, 2019
- What businesses would work in a small town with empty land - January 21, 2019