|Business listing sites are like the
yellow pages: lots of choices,
and always changing.
My friend Allison Aldrige-Saur asked for a list of online places to register a business. She had Yelp, Google Places and several others, but was not finding a list.
Here’s why there is no list: it changes all the time. Business listing sites come and go.
This list is over 1 yr old, but gives you a place to start: 10 Websites for Local SEO
As you find new sites to consider, here is how to evaluate those sites. You’ll find a four step process here: SEO Rankings Report. You can use that process to check which sites are most influential in your local market.
- What is holding us back? Why does every project take so long in small towns? - December 3, 2018
- Control your business holiday lights with smart home tools - November 19, 2018
- Don’t bother to mention the benefits unless you tie them to this - November 12, 2018
- What business does every small town need? A store full of tiny retail spaces - November 5, 2018
- How any business can be part of downtown events by going mobile - October 29, 2018
- Support local entrepreneurship by giving Rising Stars business awards - October 22, 2018
- Why do people say there’s nothing to do here then not come to our concerts? - October 15, 2018
- Need more volunteers? Give everyone a tiny role - October 8, 2018
- Retailers: Fill all empty space, floor to ceiling - October 1, 2018
- Shipping container businesses downtown: don’t make this big mistake - September 24, 2018