Ken Kelsey, art instructor at Northwestern Oklahoma State University, explains why he’s involved in the arts in Northwest Oklahoma.
If you don’t see the video, click through to Small Biz Survival.
Ken refers to working with Kay Decker on local arts. You can see her interview here: Starting an art walk.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- How small town businesses can market to remote workers and turn them into new customers - May 15, 2023
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2023 results - May 8, 2023
- Rural and small town ideas from the OU Placemaking Conference IQC 2023 - April 5, 2023
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
Viva Cuba, Inc. says
Our outdoor mural program has been a big boost to tourism. Our students also study the murals in school to help them learn national and local history. The community has been very supportive, and some businesses have commissioned their own murals.