Matt About Business Weekly Link Roundup
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here.
These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!).
Want to Make Your Business Social? 10 Things You Can Start Doing Today
My Take: Love this article with tips on using social media tools INSIDE your business!
Small Businesses That Understand Social Media
My Take: Real-world examples rock! Here are two inspirational stories to kick-start your social media efforts.
61 Google Plus Tips, Thoughts, and Requests
My Take: A very thorough look at Google+ uses, tips and more.
How to Embed Twitter Testimonials on Your Website
My Take: A how-to with step-by-step details.
The Linkedin Profile – Infographic
My Take: How are folks using their LinkedIn profiles? Find out with this infographic.
Save time by automating daily customer communications tasks
My Take: Communication is the key to engagement and automation is the key to communicating effectively to all of your customers.
How To Accept Credit Cards From Your Mobile Phone (Video)
My Take: Need to accept credit card payments while at client offices, art fairs or any other times you are on the road? Here is a step-by-step how-to video.
23 Ways to Leverage a Blog Post for Content for Marketing Success
My Take: Make the most of the content you create with these methods for repurposing a blog post.
5 Steps to Establishing Yourself as an Expert Online and Off
My Take: Establishing your authority as an expert is key – here’s how.
5 Great Tools for Social Media Teams
My Take: I’m always looking for better ways to manage my social media efforts; here are 5.
- Culture is the intersection of people and place - August 19, 2019
- For easier social media marketing, fill in the blank - August 5, 2019
- Need a downtown business idea? Try a Cookie Crawl - July 22, 2019
- Need funding for the next step in your business? - July 17, 2019
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019
- Stop using “3 legged stool” to describe any idea - June 24, 2019
- What are your challenges? Add your voice here - June 17, 2019
- How to publicize your biking trails before they’re finished - June 10, 2019
- How $5 and a bowl of soup can rebuild your community - June 3, 2019