Join us for a live webinar this Tuesday only.
|Photo (c) by Matthew Lemke Photography|
Sheila Scarborough (my business partner at Tourism Currents) put together an outstanding webinar called “No You May NOT Pick My Brain!”, but it was for a members-only site, and cost $39. I convinced her to bring it back and share it with us.
So we’re doing it this Tuesday, April 26, 3pm Central time. It will only be offered live this one time. Anyone who signs up after Tuesday will have to settle for the recording. During the webinar, Sheila is going to add some valuable tips:
- The advantages (yes, there are a few) and disadvantages of sometimes working for no pay.
- How to tell the difference between predatory brain-picking and friendly questioning.
- Why social media tends to cause us to be overly casual about the value of our work.
You can participate live in the webinar, and get a copy of my toolkit, How to Draw the Line Between Free and Paid, for $37. (That’s less than what the members-only site charged for just the webinar.)
All the details are here: http://is.gd/DrawTheLine
And if you’re ready to sign up, go stratight to the registration page: http://is.gd/DrawTheLineSignUp
- Youth business idea: phone clinics - July 8, 2019
- Chain link is everywhere in downtowns. Here’s how to dress it up. - June 30, 2019
- Stop using “3 legged stool” to describe any idea - June 24, 2019
- What are your challenges? Add your voice here - June 17, 2019
- How to publicize your biking trails before they’re finished - June 10, 2019
- How $5 and a bowl of soup can rebuild your community - June 3, 2019
- Getting people to mix at an event - May 27, 2019
- Crowdsourced ideas for coffee shops and other third places - May 20, 2019
- Post signs with your tourism hashtag where visitors will see them - May 13, 2019
- Book review: Celebrity CEO by Ramon Ray - May 6, 2019