Join us for a live webinar this Tuesday only.
|Photo (c) by Matthew Lemke Photography|
Sheila Scarborough (my business partner at Tourism Currents) put together an outstanding webinar called “No You May NOT Pick My Brain!”, but it was for a members-only site, and cost $39. I convinced her to bring it back and share it with us.
So we’re doing it this Tuesday, April 26, 3pm Central time. It will only be offered live this one time. Anyone who signs up after Tuesday will have to settle for the recording. During the webinar, Sheila is going to add some valuable tips:
- The advantages (yes, there are a few) and disadvantages of sometimes working for no pay.
- How to tell the difference between predatory brain-picking and friendly questioning.
- Why social media tends to cause us to be overly casual about the value of our work.
You can participate live in the webinar, and get a copy of my toolkit, How to Draw the Line Between Free and Paid, for $37. (That’s less than what the members-only site charged for just the webinar.)
All the details are here: http://is.gd/DrawTheLine
And if you’re ready to sign up, go stratight to the registration page: http://is.gd/DrawTheLineSignUp
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021