Join us for a live webinar this Tuesday only.
|Photo (c) by Matthew Lemke Photography|
Sheila Scarborough (my business partner at Tourism Currents) put together an outstanding webinar called “No You May NOT Pick My Brain!”, but it was for a members-only site, and cost $39. I convinced her to bring it back and share it with us.
So we’re doing it this Tuesday, April 26, 3pm Central time. It will only be offered live this one time. Anyone who signs up after Tuesday will have to settle for the recording. During the webinar, Sheila is going to add some valuable tips:
- The advantages (yes, there are a few) and disadvantages of sometimes working for no pay.
- How to tell the difference between predatory brain-picking and friendly questioning.
- Why social media tends to cause us to be overly casual about the value of our work.
You can participate live in the webinar, and get a copy of my toolkit, How to Draw the Line Between Free and Paid, for $37. (That’s less than what the members-only site charged for just the webinar.)
All the details are here: http://is.gd/DrawTheLine
And if you’re ready to sign up, go stratight to the registration page: http://is.gd/DrawTheLineSignUp
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021