[Readers always ask me how to keep up with all the developments in technology and the online world. That’s why we’ve introduced a new feature: a weekly link roundup curated by Matt Mansfield. -Becky]
Each week, I collect the 10 best posts that I’ve read and share them with you here. These posts focus on either choosing, or using, small business solutions online (or both!). Enjoy!
How to Measure Your Facebook Engagement
My Take: Basic tips on measuring how well you’re doing at gaining the right kind of attention on Facebook.
How Apps Can Help Market Your Business, Increase Sales
My Take: Can a mobile app really boost your business? Find out.
How To (Successfully) Break The First Rule Of Social Media
My Take: Some valuable tips that transcend social media and can be applied to many aspects of your business.
When is the best time to tweet?
My Take: I like this approach because it uses YOUR actual engagement statistics to see when YOUR audience is paying attention!
The Super-Guide to Making Money from Advertising on Your Blog
My Take: Finally – a handy, straightforward guide including how to set advertising rates!
The Best Way to Spend an Hour on Social Media
My Take: A step-by-step plan for managing your day-to-day social media activities.
When expert knowledge hurts your email marketing: 5 examples
My Take: A great take on the value of writing to your audience, not above them.
What Are The Best Social Media Monitoring Tools? [Infographic]
My Take: Monitoring your social media presence can be a real chore unless you use a tool like the ones listed here.
Need a Product Endorsement? Look to Bloggers, Not Celebrities
My Take: A look at the rising influence of endorsements from bloggers.
6 Steps to Getting ‘Just-Right’ Clients to Your Website
My Take: Website traffic is valuable, but targeted website traffic is worth its weight in gold. This post lists some good strategies for getting getting more visits from your targeted audience.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022