You know you should be keeping an eye on what is said about you online.
But most monitoring tools are too complex for the average person who doesn’t spend all day online. And you sure don’t want to share them with anyone who isn’t a techie.
The simple monitoring tool: Addictomatic
Yeah, Addictomatic is a silly name. But it makes up for it with a good, solid service.
- It’s simple and straightforward.
- It sucks up a variety of the web, social media sites, blogs, and news.
- You can share the results with anyone, whether they know anything about computers or not.
- Monitor your business name
- Monitor your competitors
- Monitor the superstars and trendsetters in your industry
- Monitor your town name
- Monitor your main attractions, and see who’s doing good stuff
- Monitor your regional neighbors for ideas
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020