You know you should be keeping an eye on what is said about you online.
But most monitoring tools are too complex for the average person who doesn’t spend all day online. And you sure don’t want to share them with anyone who isn’t a techie.
The simple monitoring tool: Addictomatic
Yeah, Addictomatic is a silly name. But it makes up for it with a good, solid service.
- It’s simple and straightforward.
- It sucks up a variety of the web, social media sites, blogs, and news.
- You can share the results with anyone, whether they know anything about computers or not.
- Monitor your business name
- Monitor your competitors
- Monitor the superstars and trendsetters in your industry
- Monitor your town name
- Monitor your main attractions, and see who’s doing good stuff
- Monitor your regional neighbors for ideas
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020