You know you should be keeping an eye on what is said about you online.
But most monitoring tools are too complex for the average person who doesn’t spend all day online. And you sure don’t want to share them with anyone who isn’t a techie.
The simple monitoring tool: Addictomatic
Yeah, Addictomatic is a silly name. But it makes up for it with a good, solid service.
- It’s simple and straightforward.
- It sucks up a variety of the web, social media sites, blogs, and news.
- You can share the results with anyone, whether they know anything about computers or not.
- Monitor your business name
- Monitor your competitors
- Monitor the superstars and trendsetters in your industry
- Monitor your town name
- Monitor your main attractions, and see who’s doing good stuff
- Monitor your regional neighbors for ideas
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021