You know you should be keeping an eye on what is said about you online.
But most monitoring tools are too complex for the average person who doesn’t spend all day online. And you sure don’t want to share them with anyone who isn’t a techie.
The simple monitoring tool: Addictomatic
Yeah, Addictomatic is a silly name. But it makes up for it with a good, solid service.
- It’s simple and straightforward.
- It sucks up a variety of the web, social media sites, blogs, and news.
- You can share the results with anyone, whether they know anything about computers or not.
- Monitor your business name
- Monitor your competitors
- Monitor the superstars and trendsetters in your industry
- Monitor your town name
- Monitor your main attractions, and see who’s doing good stuff
- Monitor your regional neighbors for ideas
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021