I’m away on retreat, working with a great group of people.
|Tweetup at the Swansons’ home:
Nancy Swanson, Andrew Swanson,
Paul Merrill, Deb Brown, Becky McCray,
Glenda Watson Hyatt, and Jon Swanson
We’re working on our own things, in our own classrooms. But we seem to come together at all the right moments to focus on something someone is struggling with. I’ve had a couple of moments of great clarity. Moments I wouldn’t have had in my regular routine.
In the Business and Professional Women, we used a Collect with the line, “Take time for all things.” I don’t think that means to try to “do it all.” I think it means, for all the things you do, take time for them. And take time away when you need to.
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021