If you are trying to make your community more friendly for entrepreneurs, make time on your calendar for the eXtension Entrepreneurship Webinar this Thursday:
On Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 2 p.m. EDT (1 p.m. CDT; 12 noon MDT; 11 a.m. PDT) eXtension will offer a webinar that will feature Deb Markley sharing insights drawn from the RUPRI Center for Rural Entrepreneurship’s Energizing Entrepreneurs (e2) approach to thinking about entrepreneurship-focused economic development and Greg Clary sharing how the Texas Center for Rural Entrepreneurship (TCRE) prepares communities for certification as an Entrepreneur Ready Community. Greg Wise from the University of Wisconsin-Extension Center for Community and Economic Development will moderate this program. You’ll come away from this webinar with a greater understanding about what communities can do to energize entrepreneurship and how to support entrepreneurs in your community – and why the future of your economy might just depend on how well you can do that.
All eXtension webinars are one hour long and free and open to everyone. The Web meeting room opens 10 minutes before the start time. Go to connect.extension.iastate.edu/ecop to view. Newcomers to online learning are welcome.
Found in the RUPRI Center for Rural Entrepreneurship e-newsletter.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022