Chad Hinrichs and Paul Rossler are both intellectual property attorneys from Gable Gotwals law firm of Tulsa. They offer us their two top tips on trademarks and patents.
Interviewed at the NASVF, National Association of Seed and Venture Funds, conference in Oklahoma City.
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Get our updates.
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
Spread the word quickly. This is an in which knowledge is very limited. Without the knowledge, small business owners will be taken advantage of.
Becky, good meeting you yesterday at the CoCo. What kind of camera did you use to shoot this video, nice colors and quality?
Becky McCray says
David, a pleasure meeting you as well. The camera is a Cannon PowerShot SD1100, which I love.