Shawn Kirsch, @thattalldude on Twitter, turned a rant on the banking bailout into a solid plan for revitalizing the nation. I love his focus on supporting entrepreneurs building new businesses and on broadband. Those are certainly two of my favorite tactics.
Then maybe show him some attention on Digg or StumbleUpon.
[Photo of a small town business in North Dakota, by Shawn Kirsch, used by permission.]
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019