One of the perks of blogging has been getting sent books to review. And this time, it’s one I was excited to read, Bounce! by Barry J. Moltz.
|I read Bounce! while on safari in Namibia.|
Your attitude toward failure is going to determine a great deal of your success. Moltz has ten building bands that will contribute to your ability to bounce back when you hit bottom or hit an obstacle. Not your usual ten steps to success. Not even close. Far, far more realistic.
Moltz is up front with his own failure stories. We can relate. We’ve all failed. He has his own approach to failure, acknowledging that sometimes there is no lesson, that it is not a prerequisite to success. You don’t have to fail in order to win.
It’s a great book. Read it.
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019