One of the perks of blogging has been getting sent books to review. And this time, it’s one I was excited to read, Bounce! by Barry J. Moltz.
|I read Bounce! while on safari in Namibia.|
Your attitude toward failure is going to determine a great deal of your success. Moltz has ten building bands that will contribute to your ability to bounce back when you hit bottom or hit an obstacle. Not your usual ten steps to success. Not even close. Far, far more realistic.
Moltz is up front with his own failure stories. We can relate. We’ve all failed. He has his own approach to failure, acknowledging that sometimes there is no lesson, that it is not a prerequisite to success. You don’t have to fail in order to win.
It’s a great book. Read it.
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020