BizzFlip has boiled down some wisdom from a series of entrepreneur interviews. One quote that caught my eye came from Christine:
I had tried to start businesses on the side for years, but because Ididn’t NEED them to succeed, they didn’t. When I quit my job and had noother options, I knew that I was either going to have to make it, orelse.
Read more “Interviews with Entrepreneurs” at BizzFlip.
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021