BizzFlip has boiled down some wisdom from a series of entrepreneur interviews. One quote that caught my eye came from Christine:
I had tried to start businesses on the side for years, but because Ididn’t NEED them to succeed, they didn’t. When I quit my job and had noother options, I knew that I was either going to have to make it, orelse.
Read more “Interviews with Entrepreneurs” at BizzFlip.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019