Don’t let Zane Safrit’s Iowa cornfield backdrop fool you. He’s a sharp CEO-level business guy. In the cornfields.
Since 2006, Zane has been exchanging ideas with us. We seem to write about many of the same topics: failure, innovation, small towns, customer service. But he also brings great knowledge on word of mouth, health care, branding, and a whole raft of other topics.
Zane understands, really deeply understands, that it is outstanding performance that makes your business work. From having the phone ring to his desk if not caught by a certain number of rings, to celebrating failure on Fridays, to killing all advertising spending, he did the things it took to build up his people, build the company, and succeed against enormous outside pressures.
Today, Zane is consulting with startups and small businesses.
Please help me make Zane feel welcome here.
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022