If you accept credit cards, you can’t avoid receiving offers for a merchant cash advance. Seems like every day someone calls our store to offer one! But have you ever actually used one? If you have, Marketplace would like to talk with you.
Marketplace is the business show on public radio. They are researching these loans. If you have used a merchant advance, you can fill out an online form, http://tinyurl.com/6nco6y, to share your experience.
All responses are confidential and will not appear on radio or the web without your permission. A reporter may call with further questions, of course.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022