If you accept credit cards, you can’t avoid receiving offers for a merchant cash advance. Seems like every day someone calls our store to offer one! But have you ever actually used one? If you have, Marketplace would like to talk with you.
Marketplace is the business show on public radio. They are researching these loans. If you have used a merchant advance, you can fill out an online form, http://tinyurl.com/6nco6y, to share your experience.
All responses are confidential and will not appear on radio or the web without your permission. A reporter may call with further questions, of course.
- Seasonal business: How to beat the annual “no bookings!” panic - August 8, 2022
- Recession? Practical steps from 3 international peers - August 3, 2022
- Reaching “at risk” kids for local jobs - July 15, 2022
- 3 Major factors in rural remote work: incentives, flexible workspaces, and a sense of community - June 6, 2022
- How to recruit new residents, remote workers, or remote entrepreneurs - June 2, 2022
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022