I don’t need to introduce Jon because you’ve already met him. He’s been a regular reader and occasional contributor around here since 2006. Now he’s contributing regularly, so I thought I’d tell you a bit more about him.
Jon works as a pastor, but he understands business better than many so-called business people. He may claim to be too chicken to be an entrepreneur, but he wrote the best small business post that I have ever read. He gets that it is about people, relationships, service, and yes, even love.
He offers insight from a customer’s perspective, and he is a storyteller. He knows how to choose just the right words to get his point across, clearly and simply. Not surprising, given his background in teaching communication.
Jon’s regular internet home is Levite Chronicles, where he talks about faith, family, productivity, and relationship. I love how he looks “at normal things in odd ways and difficult things in simple ways.”
I hope you’ll join me in making Jon feel welcome.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019