I don’t need to introduce Jon because you’ve already met him. He’s been a regular reader and occasional contributor around here since 2006. Now he’s contributing regularly, so I thought I’d tell you a bit more about him.
Jon works as a pastor, but he understands business better than many so-called business people. He may claim to be too chicken to be an entrepreneur, but he wrote the best small business post that I have ever read. He gets that it is about people, relationships, service, and yes, even love.
He offers insight from a customer’s perspective, and he is a storyteller. He knows how to choose just the right words to get his point across, clearly and simply. Not surprising, given his background in teaching communication.
Jon’s regular internet home is Levite Chronicles, where he talks about faith, family, productivity, and relationship. I love how he looks “at normal things in odd ways and difficult things in simple ways.”
I hope you’ll join me in making Jon feel welcome.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021