Every day we’re hit with conflicting economic news. For my first guest post at the Small Biz Pod (UK), What About the Economy?, I offered some thoughts about what it means to be a small business owner during troubled economic times.
Rather ambitiously, Alex Bellinger gave my guest posts the title of Small Business Letter From America. Now there’s a legacy to live up to. Watch for more letters from me monthly at Small Biz Pod.
Several other sites have allowed me to submit guest posts, so watch for more links to those great resources. (Hint: another announcement will be out on Thursday!)
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022