Every day we’re hit with conflicting economic news. For my first guest post at the Small Biz Pod (UK), What About the Economy?, I offered some thoughts about what it means to be a small business owner during troubled economic times.
Rather ambitiously, Alex Bellinger gave my guest posts the title of Small Business Letter From America. Now there’s a legacy to live up to. Watch for more letters from me monthly at Small Biz Pod.
Several other sites have allowed me to submit guest posts, so watch for more links to those great resources. (Hint: another announcement will be out on Thursday!)
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021