Every day we’re hit with conflicting economic news. For my first guest post at the Small Biz Pod (UK), What About the Economy?, I offered some thoughts about what it means to be a small business owner during troubled economic times.
Rather ambitiously, Alex Bellinger gave my guest posts the title of Small Business Letter From America. Now there’s a legacy to live up to. Watch for more letters from me monthly at Small Biz Pod.
Several other sites have allowed me to submit guest posts, so watch for more links to those great resources. (Hint: another announcement will be out on Thursday!)
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020