Every day we’re hit with conflicting economic news. For my first guest post at the Small Biz Pod (UK), What About the Economy?, I offered some thoughts about what it means to be a small business owner during troubled economic times.
Rather ambitiously, Alex Bellinger gave my guest posts the title of Small Business Letter From America. Now there’s a legacy to live up to. Watch for more letters from me monthly at Small Biz Pod.
Several other sites have allowed me to submit guest posts, so watch for more links to those great resources. (Hint: another announcement will be out on Thursday!)
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020