Today is your last chance to enter our Nano giveaway. We’re teaming with goWholesale to give an Apple iPod Nano to the person who gives the best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
To enter, just go back to our original post, and leave a comment with your tip!
Check out the other sites partnering with goWholesale, too.
- Business Pundit
- Business Opportunities Weblog
- The Small Business Guru Blog
- eBay Edge
- eMoms at Home – Dad Balance
- Just For Small Business
Also check out goWholesale’s Sourcing Survey 2007 for a chance to win an Apple Touch!
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019