Today is your last chance to enter our Nano giveaway. We’re teaming with goWholesale to give an Apple iPod Nano to the person who gives the best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
To enter, just go back to our original post, and leave a comment with your tip!
Check out the other sites partnering with goWholesale, too.
- Business Pundit
- Business Opportunities Weblog
- The Small Business Guru Blog
- eBay Edge
- eMoms at Home – Dad Balance
- Just For Small Business
Also check out goWholesale’s Sourcing Survey 2007 for a chance to win an Apple Touch!
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021