Today is your last chance to enter our Nano giveaway. We’re teaming with goWholesale to give an Apple iPod Nano to the person who gives the best tip on using the web to source products for your business.
To enter, just go back to our original post, and leave a comment with your tip!
Check out the other sites partnering with goWholesale, too.
- Business Pundit
- Business Opportunities Weblog
- The Small Business Guru Blog
- eBay Edge
- eMoms at Home – Dad Balance
- Just For Small Business
Also check out goWholesale’s Sourcing Survey 2007 for a chance to win an Apple Touch!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020