Friend Shama Hyder passed along a tip on WinWeb.com online office solution.
The accounting modules are free, and the “online infrastructure” services start at $19.95 per month. Trying the free module paired with the 30 day trail should give you a chance to try it out before laying out any cash.
Hyder has written an excellent short review at After The Launch.
“I am thrilled about this service and want to share it with all small business owners,” she said in an email.
We’d love to hear your experience with WinWeb, so we can share it with other small town small biz survivors.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019