Networking with many new media folks, I realized that lots of people are starting businesses. Since helping people start a business is the full time job of my co-author “OkieJ” Jeanne Cole, we decided to present a live internet TV miniseries on small business startup issues.
Problem with the player? Try playing it at Operator11.
Becky McCray and Jeanne Cole live from the Small Business Development Center in Alva, taking your small biz startup questions live in the chat room or by video. Guests include small biz experts and real-world entrepreneurs. Appearing on camera were Jim Long, Adam Jochum and Cammon Randle.
Want free confidential small business counseling before or after the show? Sign up with us at http://urltea.com/1god
More episodes to follow on Oct. 15, 22, and 29.
Jim Long: www.vergenewmedia.com, www.craftynation.com
Adam Jochum: www.crowrivercoffee.com, www.cafn8ed.com
Cammon Randle: www.copperrain.com
Becky McCray: twitter.com/beckymccray
Jeanne Cole: twitter.com/okiej
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021