Networking with many new media folks, I realized that lots of people are starting businesses. Since helping people start a business is the full time job of my co-author “OkieJ” Jeanne Cole, we decided to present a live internet TV miniseries on small business startup issues.
Problem with the player? Try playing it at Operator11.
Becky McCray and Jeanne Cole live from the Small Business Development Center in Alva, taking your small biz startup questions live in the chat room or by video. Guests include small biz experts and real-world entrepreneurs. Appearing on camera were Jim Long, Adam Jochum and Cammon Randle.
Want free confidential small business counseling before or after the show? Sign up with us at http://urltea.com/1god
More episodes to follow on Oct. 15, 22, and 29.
Jim Long: www.vergenewmedia.com, www.craftynation.com
Adam Jochum: www.crowrivercoffee.com, www.cafn8ed.com
Cammon Randle: www.copperrain.com
Becky McCray: twitter.com/beckymccray
Jeanne Cole: twitter.com/okiej
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020