Networking with many new media folks, I realized that lots of people are starting businesses. Since helping people start a business is the full time job of my co-author “OkieJ” Jeanne Cole, we decided to present a live internet TV miniseries on small business startup issues.
Problem with the player? Try playing it at Operator11.
Becky McCray and Jeanne Cole live from the Small Business Development Center in Alva, taking your small biz startup questions live in the chat room or by video. Guests include small biz experts and real-world entrepreneurs. Appearing on camera were Jim Long, Adam Jochum and Cammon Randle.
Want free confidential small business counseling before or after the show? Sign up with us at http://urltea.com/1god
More episodes to follow on Oct. 15, 22, and 29.
Jim Long: www.vergenewmedia.com, www.craftynation.com
Adam Jochum: www.crowrivercoffee.com, www.cafn8ed.com
Cammon Randle: www.copperrain.com
Becky McCray: twitter.com/beckymccray
Jeanne Cole: twitter.com/okiej
- How will autonomous vehicles work in small towns? - July 16, 2018
- A small town apprenticeship - July 9, 2018
- Time management: knowing what NOT to do - July 2, 2018
- 3 Types of Income Producing Activities: discovering, nurturing, delivering - June 25, 2018
- The easiest way to podcast is from your phone - June 18, 2018
- Dress up empty buildings with these creative window ideas - June 11, 2018
- Expensive code compliance doesn’t have to ruin your small town - May 28, 2018
- The next big opportunity downtown: the rooftops - May 14, 2018
- I’d like to feed business plan competitions to the sharks - May 7, 2018
- What can you do when a traffic detour cuts down on visitors to town? - April 30, 2018