Two UK companies are working together to award the Young Rural Entrepreneur of 2007. I love this!
Our Friends at the Business Opportunities Blog caught this story. The two companies are Lycetts (insurance) and The Field (magazine). The prize is £10,000. The age limit is 35. The focus is on rural businesses that are giving back to or sustaining the rural economy.
Most importantly the award will be a reflection of just how well this business interacts with and benefits rural economies and communities.
You can nominate a young rural UK entrepreneur, if they are too shy to nominate themselves. The deadline is August 12, 2007.
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022