Ed Morrison, EDPro Weblog, is still my favorite source for all things economic development.
When will school readiness for kindergarten become a vital economic development metric? Read more.
In a global economy built on brainpower, how long can we afford to wait?
Last week, the Committee for Economic Development released its latest report: The Economic Promise of Investing in High-Quality Preschool: Using Early Education to Improve Economic Growth and the Fiscal Sustainability of States and the Nation. Read more.
You can download CED’s reports on early childhood education here.
If you take economic development seriously, Ed Morrison deserves your attention.
- How cooperatives improve small town economies - May 8, 2022
- Metaverse business idea: virtual world tour guide - April 15, 2022
- Make extra money from extra workspace: co-working and 3rd workplaces in small towns - March 28, 2022
- Trade show booth design trend: hand drawn visuals - March 21, 2022
- New business sign design? Don’t use cursive script - February 14, 2022
- Way more people prefer rural than urban, new Pew Research study finds - February 1, 2022
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021