Let me introduce you to Diane J. Norland, MA, HDRC. She is a coach and consultant and calls her company Whole Life Leadership, with the tag line of Discovery… Inspiration… Launch.
Diane was exhibiting at the Business and Professional Women‘s National Conference in Dallas. A natural at marketing, she stood where she could catch us coming out of the voting line and gave free materials to the confernce attendees!
Norland says she found that training is only a good start. It takes adequate support to go with the training to make the most of it. This was the inspiration for her business. She works to improve your Return On Investment in training.
She started her own business after leaving a larger corporate job. Not that the situation was awful, but she says the whole department quit.
Norland didn’t want to drive into the Twin Cities for work, so she was looking for opportunities in smaller Mankato. That’s when she decided to make her own opportunity.
I loved her “Before Coaching” and “After Coaching” masks!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021