Let me introduce you to Diane J. Norland, MA, HDRC. She is a coach and consultant and calls her company Whole Life Leadership, with the tag line of Discovery… Inspiration… Launch.
Diane was exhibiting at the Business and Professional Women‘s National Conference in Dallas. A natural at marketing, she stood where she could catch us coming out of the voting line and gave free materials to the confernce attendees!
Norland says she found that training is only a good start. It takes adequate support to go with the training to make the most of it. This was the inspiration for her business. She works to improve your Return On Investment in training.
She started her own business after leaving a larger corporate job. Not that the situation was awful, but she says the whole department quit.
Norland didn’t want to drive into the Twin Cities for work, so she was looking for opportunities in smaller Mankato. That’s when she decided to make her own opportunity.
I loved her “Before Coaching” and “After Coaching” masks!
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020