Let me introduce you to Diane J. Norland, MA, HDRC. She is a coach and consultant and calls her company Whole Life Leadership, with the tag line of Discovery… Inspiration… Launch.
Diane was exhibiting at the Business and Professional Women‘s National Conference in Dallas. A natural at marketing, she stood where she could catch us coming out of the voting line and gave free materials to the confernce attendees!
Norland says she found that training is only a good start. It takes adequate support to go with the training to make the most of it. This was the inspiration for her business. She works to improve your Return On Investment in training.
She started her own business after leaving a larger corporate job. Not that the situation was awful, but she says the whole department quit.
Norland didn’t want to drive into the Twin Cities for work, so she was looking for opportunities in smaller Mankato. That’s when she decided to make her own opportunity.
I loved her “Before Coaching” and “After Coaching” masks!
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019