Let me introduce you to Diane J. Norland, MA, HDRC. She is a coach and consultant and calls her company Whole Life Leadership, with the tag line of Discovery… Inspiration… Launch.
Diane was exhibiting at the Business and Professional Women‘s National Conference in Dallas. A natural at marketing, she stood where she could catch us coming out of the voting line and gave free materials to the confernce attendees!
Norland says she found that training is only a good start. It takes adequate support to go with the training to make the most of it. This was the inspiration for her business. She works to improve your Return On Investment in training.
She started her own business after leaving a larger corporate job. Not that the situation was awful, but she says the whole department quit.
Norland didn’t want to drive into the Twin Cities for work, so she was looking for opportunities in smaller Mankato. That’s when she decided to make her own opportunity.
I loved her “Before Coaching” and “After Coaching” masks!
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022
- Holiday Marketing 2022: Support your service businesses - November 22, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Giving Tuesday is November 29 - November 21, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Cider Monday November 28 - November 17, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Artists Sunday is November 27 - November 16, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Small Business Saturday November 26 - November 15, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Plaid Friday is November 25 - November 14, 2022