Here’s a selection of some of my more useful sites for US businesses —
The IRS page specifically for small/self-employed businesses.
A good general page to start any search of US Government resources available on the web.
This one is just fun in a dorky sort of way–
For those of you befuddled by all that alpabet-soup the government throws at you.
And here’s a goody for your small business to file its W-2/W-3 online (only caviat, I haven’t tried it.)
Also, don’t forget that each state in the US has its own website specifically for tax situations. These often are very helpful. Two that I use the most–:
small biz rural entrepreneurship
New to SmallBizSurvival.com? Take the Guided Tour. Like what you see? Subscribe.
- Four Things to Know about Taxes and Starting a Business - November 14, 2017
- You probably should be making estimated tax payments to the IRS - November 7, 2017
- 2015 Standard Mileage Rates from the IRS - December 23, 2014
- Deducting your home office – webinar Wednesday - September 8, 2014
- Webinars on hiring independent contractors and avoiding common tax mistakes - April 30, 2014
- IRS? There’s an app for that - February 12, 2014
- IRS Tax Calendar for Small Business and Self-Employed - December 31, 2013
- 2014 Standard Mileage Rates for Business, Medical and Moving Announced - December 7, 2013
- Where can you find answers on the Affordable Care Act? The IRS - August 21, 2013
- Avoiding the Top Tax Mistakes - June 13, 2013