I found this announcement on BlogHer:
I’m Frederik from JAJAH and just wanted to let you know that we are giving away 100 minutes of free telephony for Mother’s Day (worldwide landline and mobile).
Our concept is pretty easy, all you have to do is just typing in your own phone number and the number you want to call at www.jajah.com, clicking a call button and both regular phones will ring – pick up the phone and talk. So you don’t have to change your telephony habits because there is no software and no installation at all. You are using your regular landline or mobile phone at both ends at the cheapest rates (eg. US to Europe or China for around 2 Cents a Minute).
Just write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you registered with at www.jajah.com and we will grant you 100 free minutes of telephony.
I don’t want to bother anybody here but I thought you could be interested in this kind of service and free telephony minutes.
Kind regards and have a nice weekend,
I’ve looked over the site, found it very interesting, very straight forward. I plan to try this out myself, but wanted to pass along this offer as soon as possible!
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020
- Join me for the Rural Renewal Symposium online Oct 13 - September 26, 2020
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020