I found this announcement on BlogHer:
I’m Frederik from JAJAH and just wanted to let you know that we are giving away 100 minutes of free telephony for Mother’s Day (worldwide landline and mobile).
Our concept is pretty easy, all you have to do is just typing in your own phone number and the number you want to call at www.jajah.com, clicking a call button and both regular phones will ring – pick up the phone and talk. So you don’t have to change your telephony habits because there is no software and no installation at all. You are using your regular landline or mobile phone at both ends at the cheapest rates (eg. US to Europe or China for around 2 Cents a Minute).
Just write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you registered with at www.jajah.com and we will grant you 100 free minutes of telephony.
If you have any further questions please have a look at our website (www.jajah.com) or drop me an email (email@example.com).
I don’t want to bother anybody here but I thought you could be interested in this kind of service and free telephony minutes.
Kind regards and have a nice weekend,
I’ve looked over the site, found it very interesting, very straight forward. I plan to try this out myself, but wanted to pass along this offer as soon as possible!
small biz rural entrepreneurship tools web2.0
- Rural tourism trends say small towns are still cool - March 27, 2023
- Move Your Money and Bank Local - March 22, 2023
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022