I found this announcement on BlogHer:
I’m Frederik from JAJAH and just wanted to let you know that we are giving away 100 minutes of free telephony for Mother’s Day (worldwide landline and mobile).
Our concept is pretty easy, all you have to do is just typing in your own phone number and the number you want to call at www.jajah.com, clicking a call button and both regular phones will ring – pick up the phone and talk. So you don’t have to change your telephony habits because there is no software and no installation at all. You are using your regular landline or mobile phone at both ends at the cheapest rates (eg. US to Europe or China for around 2 Cents a Minute).
Just write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you registered with at www.jajah.com and we will grant you 100 free minutes of telephony.
I don’t want to bother anybody here but I thought you could be interested in this kind of service and free telephony minutes.
Kind regards and have a nice weekend,
I’ve looked over the site, found it very interesting, very straight forward. I plan to try this out myself, but wanted to pass along this offer as soon as possible!
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021