I’m fascinated by other small business owners who share their point of view online. The internet allows me to listen in as entrepreneurs discuss major decisions, reflect on success and failures, and work out their next moves. For those of us isolated in small towns or rural areas, this insight can be priceless!
So watch for a new series of posts referencing POV. I’ll share some of the terrific posts I’ve read, eavesdropping on the thought process of an entrepreneur.
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021