I’m fascinated by other small business owners who share their point of view online. The internet allows me to listen in as entrepreneurs discuss major decisions, reflect on success and failures, and work out their next moves. For those of us isolated in small towns or rural areas, this insight can be priceless!
So watch for a new series of posts referencing POV. I’ll share some of the terrific posts I’ve read, eavesdropping on the thought process of an entrepreneur.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019