Contemplating new business ideas? How about a free RSS or newsletter full of them?
“Springwise, an Amsterdam-based independent innovation firm, scans the globe for the most promising new business ideas.”
From their site, www.springwise.com, you can search for ideas for a new business, for a possible expansion, or for inspiration and trend watching. Most of the ones I saw could be adapted to small towns or rural areas. Some are truly global. Enjoy!
Thanks to Chris Brogan for the tip.
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021