We took a look at the new Windows Vista, and heard that the release is being pushed back again. Kevin Fream, President Matrixforce Corp., also gave us a look at Microsoft’s vision of the future. (no comment) Craig Beeby, Oklahoma Public Radio, talked on the future of radio, going digital, and Nick Harris, U.S. Cellular, showed off the latest Blackberry models.
For pics of the speakers and more from the Conference, see the Alva BPW site.
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Introduce your people - November 29, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Share your holiday traditions - November 28, 2022