Your business can be more than it is now. You can expand out from your current level to provide a more exciting experience.
It seems to me like this is the age of the entrepreneur. I believe that if you’re considering creating your own business, that you should consider creating experience packages instead of just products or services.
If I sold wine, I’d host wine tastings. If I ran a movie theater, I’d pitch theme nights right in there with my primary screen events. Not to get more money, but because it would stretch the experience for users, and it would make people remember the event more. Creating memories is almost always a value-enhancer.
What more can you offer to customers? Think about it; brainstorm it. Get customers involved in building it.
- Cheap placemaking idea: instant murals - September 11, 2020
- Refilling the rural business pipeline - July 7, 2020
- Huge vacant buildings: grants to renovate? - June 9, 2020
- Economic self defense for small towns - June 7, 2020
- The best things you can do for local businesses in light of coronavirus - March 27, 2020
- How to get more parking downtown without adding any spaces - March 7, 2020
- Exact Yeti Blue mic volume and Windows settings to reduce background noise - February 17, 2020
- Getting local businesses to cooperate with you: Shop Hopping Around Brownsville - December 16, 2019
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2019 results - December 5, 2019
- Shop Indie Local adds a new twist to tired Buy Local campaigns - November 11, 2019