Your business can be more than it is now. You can expand out from your current level to provide a more exciting experience.
It seems to me like this is the age of the entrepreneur. I believe that if you’re considering creating your own business, that you should consider creating experience packages instead of just products or services.
If I sold wine, I’d host wine tastings. If I ran a movie theater, I’d pitch theme nights right in there with my primary screen events. Not to get more money, but because it would stretch the experience for users, and it would make people remember the event more. Creating memories is almost always a value-enhancer.
What more can you offer to customers? Think about it; brainstorm it. Get customers involved in building it.
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021