Flexible companies change to stay put profiles American manufacturers, mostly in small towns, competing globally. Lessons learned are applicable for small town manufacturers world wide. The primary profile is of Zippo lighters.
Thanks to Ed Morrison for the link in his weekly email. Go subscribe yourself at his EDPRo Weblog.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021