From Ed Morrison’s EDPro Weblog, I found a link to site focused on technology and innovation in a decidedly rural area…the USA Midwest.
Crossroads Technology Report, launched in 2006 and based in Indianapolis, Indiana, is an online publication dedicated to covering emerging technology and innovation in the Midwest. Our mission is to promote the understanding and awareness of the trends, the people and the businesses impacting high technology sectors throughout the Midwest. We recognize, as do many others, that there is a growing hunger, especially on the part of state and local governments, academic institutions, growing technology-centric business and other tech champions, for the development of a more vibrant Midwest “new economy”. The achievement of that more vibrant “new economy” will in part be realized by awareness of the assets and strengths we already have. Planted in today, with a vision of tomorrow, CTR aims to provide relevant and timely content that informs technology leaders, business leaders and general public of this important Midwestern story.
Here is the link to their News Page.
small biz rural entrepreneurship Midwest EDPro Crossroads Technology Report
- Using a building as a warehouse or storage in a small town? Put up a sign - March 13, 2023
- How to get customers in the door of small town and rural retail stores - February 19, 2023
- Check your small business website for outdated pandemic changes, missing info - January 31, 2023
- Rural Tourism Trend: electric vehicle chargers can drive visitors - January 15, 2023
- 2023 trends for rural and small town businesses - December 26, 2022
- Local reviews on Google Maps drive enduring value - December 17, 2022
- Extra agritourism revenue from camping, cabins and RVs with HipCamp - December 12, 2022
- Harvest Hosts attract vanlifers and RV tourists, Boondockers Welcome - December 2, 2022
- Holiday 2022 marketing: Tell your founding story - December 1, 2022
- Holiday 2022 Marketing: Tell your customers’ stories - November 30, 2022