Here’s another story link from Ed Morrison, EDPro.
Putting the words innovation and entrepreneurship in the same sentence as rural America may be to some an unlikely combination. Surely innovation is something associated with glossy high technology campuses in metropolitan suburbs, rather than sleepy small towns and remote counties? And anyway, don’t successful entrepreneurs need a critical mass of skills, knowledge, markets and capital, attributes not usually found in the hills and hollows of rural America?
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021