Yes, tax time is rushing upon us here in the USA.
Inc.com has a slideshow of 10 Tips for Your Business about taxes. You’ll find it with the other great slideshows at Inc.com.
Also, you may think the Internal Revenue Service is the last place you would turn for help, but you ought to check out their Small Business and Self-Employed One-Stop Resource. It’s a helpful mix of forms, guides and links to other resources.
Here’s a question for our international readers: when is tax time for your business? Any special tips to share from Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Spain, Russia, India, Croatia, Malta, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland or around the globe?
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021