This is a directory of rural UK businesses.
RuralHeart: the rural business directory that matches your needs with the heart of the rural business community
More than a directory
RuralHeart.com is a directory of businesses and organisations that are based in town, village and suburb. But more than a directory, RuralHeart.com seeks to attract visitors to the Internet and encourage their use of the directory. By bringing news, views and participation, RuralHeart.com aims to boost rural business and increase the opportunities for success.
- Top 5 Rural and small town trends 2022 - January 3, 2022
- How to start a real small small business - December 17, 2021
- Tip for better pop-ups and shed businesses - December 5, 2021
- Small town business idea: cat grooming - November 15, 2021
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021