This is a directory of rural UK businesses.
RuralHeart: the rural business directory that matches your needs with the heart of the rural business community
More than a directory
RuralHeart.com is a directory of businesses and organisations that are based in town, village and suburb. But more than a directory, RuralHeart.com seeks to attract visitors to the Internet and encourage their use of the directory. By bringing news, views and participation, RuralHeart.com aims to boost rural business and increase the opportunities for success.
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021
- Are marijuana shops good or bad for small towns? - April 22, 2021
- Downtown is your town’s core: How to make your case - February 22, 2021
- Zoom Towns: attracting and supporting remote workers in rural small towns - December 10, 2020
- In an economic crisis, spend your brainpower before your dollars - November 25, 2020
- Video: How to fill empty car dealership buildings for the holidays - November 6, 2020
- How has 2020 changed the challenges rural small towns face? Tell us here - October 20, 2020
- The Idea Friendly Method to surviving a business crisis - October 6, 2020