Remember the pre-release buzz about the Origami, including our covetous glances? More details are now out. You can’t buy one yet, but you can take a pretty good look at what it can do at Microsoft’s home page.
I’m interested, even excited, not just for the ability to work on the road, but also for this little feature:
Never mind the postcards
Download and view your digital photos and e-mail them to family and friends before your vacation is even over.
Yep, definitely need one!
And, Jeanne, it runs Office, so I bet it will push your PowerPoint presentations perfectly.
- Community engagement planning: old way vs. Idea Friendly way - October 3, 2021
- Boost your maker economy with a “Made in” day - September 17, 2021
- How a ghost town made something from nothing with a folk festival - September 3, 2021
- Rural business idea: sell foraged fruits and more - August 3, 2021
- Best practices for rural housing - July 19, 2021
- How to be more open to new ideas #IdeaFriendly - July 3, 2021
- Market your small town as a movie filming location, attract movie and game fan tourists - June 28, 2021
- Survey of Rural Challenges 2021 results, analysis of themes from 2015 through today - June 7, 2021
- What makes a small town a micropolitan or nanopolitan? - May 22, 2021
- Improving Rural Housing: turning blighted dilapidated houses into new homes - May 7, 2021